Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Night Out with the guys

Last saturday I got a called from from of my friends Justin he asked me if wanted to go out with the boys as they were getting together I stated sure. So we all went out to Twin Peaks in OKC to watch some basketball and have some beers. My friends had not seen me since i started my quest for a year in dresses so when I showed up in a dress they were taken by surprise. The dress was just a normal knee length dress sleeveless nothing special. After the good goshing or ribbing they gave me we all got to sit around and enjoy ourselves.

 One of my friends Josh kept staring at my chest so I kept saying Josh my eyes are up here. The reason we got together was Chris is getting married his girlfriend happen to work their at Twin Peaks. so after she (Christy) got off she joined us.  I know Chris and Christy getting married how adorable.  We had a fun time, Christy was like heah can I ask you a personal question I was like okay. She was like you are a guy right I said yes she said you are straight I said yes. I then chimed in and said she couldnt leave Josh for me. Josh was like whatever. She stated you are wearing a bra right I was like yes. She ask if I was wearing panties I asked her if she was, she told me that was kind of personal I reminded her she just asked me she told me she was wearing panties I told her Me Too. Overall the night was funny out of all my friends I was the most boring and had the least to talk about apparently that has changed. Terry one of my responsible friends you wife kids the American Dream. He was giving me crap he asked me if I was coming over to his daughers birthday party on Saturday she is turning 6. I told him I could but I wasnt sure how his wife would take the whole dress thing. Terry called his wife and she was like I better come over and bring a good gift. I asked her about the dress.  She said she thought her daughter would get a kick out of it.  She asked me if  I wanted to come over Sunday after church for dinner.  I then reminded her about the dress, she stated that I should bring more clothes with me because the boys will want to play football.  I told her I wouldnt and so I guess I am going to a 6 year old girls birthday party next saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment