Friday, March 20, 2015

A Year in Dresses Review

As I started the journey a year ago I hoped to learn alot about myself and as well as people.  I learned that we make quite a few assumptions about people based on how they are dressed when we know nothing else about them.  I learned that while I had enjoyed male priviledge that there is also female priviledge and when you are a guy in a dress you get neither. 

As I start my new resolutions for next year while I may not wear a dress everyday I still believe I will continue to wear them.

However with a new year comes new resolutions and one of my new resolutions is to lose 50 pounds and run a half marathon.  I guess I need to get started I will periodically update this blog. To keep people apprised of my life but other than that I will everyone a peaceful and happy journey 

No comments:

Post a Comment