Thursday, January 23, 2014



I am a native Oklahoman I was born and raised in the Tulsa area.  I played football in high school and was good enough to play in college.  So I got a football scholarship to play a Baylor University. (Go Bears)  I received my first degree in Biochemistry a Bachelors of Science from Baylor.  For those counting I have 5 degrees 3 undergraduate degrees and 2 graduate degrees.  My other two undergraduate degrees are  BS in Mathematics from Arizona State University.  A BA in Sociology from Arizona State University.  A MS in Mathematics and Statistics from Penn State University and a MA in Criminology from University of Mississippi.  At some point over the next two years I will have a third Masters a Masters in Nursing Science from University of Oklahoma.  This would let some people believe that I am a genius however how smart can a guy be that wants to wear a dress everyday.

I am married have been for the last 7 years.  Happily married to an understanding wife

A little about me, I am not anymore transgendered than anyone else. I am not a transexual and I have the upmost respect for those who are.

I am just your average run of the mill guy that decided to start a journey hopefuly to learn more about others and alot more about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment